Borage is strong, courageous, and bold.
It’s movement is that of moving forwards, the energy of ‘Go Forth!’ Borage is the energy and the push of Birth.
Birthing things into the world takes a lot of strength, courage, boldness and the ‘push’ or ‘go forth’ energy. This relates to birthing babies, our true selves, or heart projects into the world. They are all vulnerable processes.
Borage helps us birth our hearts path, to expand our heart like a cervix dilating until our true self births itself into the world.
Borage connects us back to the stars. It activates the star codes within us. The star codes are our true mission, our hearts path in the world. These are often forgotten when we are born, but they remain stored within us.
Borage is for when we have forgotten why we are here, it reactivates our star code so that we have the strength and courage to move forward again, so that we remember our mission and resonate back in with our star – the light in our heart.
Borage is a portal to the stars. In the body this portal between the worlds relates to the cervix – the portal between the inner and the outer worlds, the portal through which we are born. In the Borage flower this cervix portal is seen in the white ring at the centre of the flower.
Borage Flower Code is useful for those who give up easily when they reach an obstacle. It can be useful for those who ‘go with the flow’ a little too much when commitment and conscious action are needed. Starflower helps us to do the work required. It brings the courage to face obstacles and fearful situations. It helps us realise that the only reason we are here is to follow our heart and that that is how we shine! When we shine our light, others around us are encouraged to open their heart and follow their path to shining too.
- When you have forgotten why you are here. Borage can help you remember and take incremental steps towards finding yourself again.
- Brings strength and courage to move forwards, to follow your heart, to face things head on and not shy away or avoid the challenges.
- Helps us birth our hearts path, to expand our heart like a cervix dilating until our true self births itself into the world.
- To remember your star codes, to remember the light within and to shine it.
- When we get stuck in a birth process, when we don’t follow through when things get tough. When we lack the courage to face life head on.